Before the lesson
Download Classroom resources
- To learn about the music of the British Isles and create music of our own
Pupils should be taught to:
- Use their voices expressively and creatively by singing songs
- Play tuned and untuned instruments musically
- Experiment with, create, select and combine sounds using the interrelated dimensions of music
- Listen with concentration and understanding to a range of high-quality recorded music
Pupils needing extra support: It might be useful to play the link: ‘Countryside sounds loop’ on VideoLink to help them consider how to recreate them.
Pupils working at greater depth: Could lead the soundscape performance; ask them to name the interrelated dimensions of music that you have used in your soundscape.