- To write descriptive sentences
National curriculum links
Pupils should be taught to:
- Describe people, places, things and actions orally and in writing
- Understand basic grammar appropriate to the language being studied, including (where relevant): feminine and masculine neuter forms…how to apply these, for instance, to build sentences
- Write simple words and phrases using a model and some words from memory (L4.4)
- Recognise and apply simple agreements (KAL)
Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
During the week
- Use the Activity: Red herring cards again to make more human sentences
- Repeat the portraits exercise with a different portrait and set of sentences.
- Add to the class collection of character adjectives.