- Teacher videos to develop staff awareness of common mental health issues affecting children
- Five lessons for each year group focusing on developing positive wellbeing
- Progressive, spiral schemes of work, regularly revisiting the five key strands
- Free signup
- Kapow Primary’s Wellbeing scheme guides your class through five wellbeing strands: Discover, Take notice, Connect, Give and Move.
- Each strand is progressive, building on knowledge and skills.
- Age-appropriate lesson coverage from Reception to Year 6.
- Inclusion and coverage of statutory RSE objectives.
- Teacher videos for every strand.
- During the week activities to support the application of knowledge and skills.
Wellbeing community group
Join our Facebook community group for support with promoting staff and student wellbeing.
Take out a free trial to explore our RSE & PSHE scheme
Access lesson plans, CPD videos and resources to support the delivery of RSE & PSHE lessons. Plus, explore all our other subjects!