- Teacher videos to develop staff awareness of common mental health issues affecting children
- Five lessons for each year group focusing on developing positive wellbeing
- Progressive, spiral schemes of work, regularly revisiting the five key strands
- Free signup
- Kapow Primary’s Wellbeing scheme guides your class through five wellbeing strands: Discover, Take notice, Connect, Give and Move.
- Each strand is progressive, building on knowledge and skills.
- Age-appropriate lesson coverage from Reception to Year 6.
- Inclusion and coverage of statutory RSE objectives.
- Teacher videos for every strand.
- During the week activities to support the application of knowledge and skills.
Improving Staff Wellbeing
Our scheme is all about equipping pupils with the skills and knowledge to improve their own wellbeing, but it’s important to remember that the wellbeing of staff is equally vital. Explore our blog for strategies that can transform your school into a vibrant and productive learning environment for both pupils and staff alike.
Wellbeing community group
Join our Facebook community group for support with promoting staff and student wellbeing.