- Teacher videos to develop staff awareness of common mental health issues affecting children
- Five lessons for each year group focusing on developing positive wellbeing
- Progressive, spiral schemes of work, regularly revisiting the five key strands
- Free signup
Knowledge and skills developed
- Learning how new skills and interests can improve mental wellbeing.
- Enhancing confidence, resilience and self-esteem.
- Paying attention to the present moment.
- Developing an awareness of different strategies to support their own and others' wellbeing.
- Valuing empathy and building social skills.
- Promoting positive attitudes towards mental health.
- Exploring how positive actions can impact others.
- Building self-awareness and emotional literacy.
- Understanding the benefits of physical activity on wellbeing.
Getting started with Kapow Primary
Progression of knowledge and skills
Statutory guidance coverage
Personal development, SMSC and British values
- Kapow Primary’s Wellbeing scheme guides your class through five wellbeing strands: Discover, Take notice, Connect, Give and Move.
- Each strand is progressive, building on knowledge and skills.
- Age-appropriate lesson coverage from Reception to Year 6.
- Inclusion and coverage of statutory RSE objectives.
- Teacher videos for every strand.
- During the week activities to support the application of knowledge and skills.
Wellbeing community group
Join our Facebook community group for support with promoting staff and student wellbeing.
Take out a free trial for RSE & PSHE
Access lesson plans, CPD videos and resources to support the delivery of RSE & PSHE lessons.