- Science scheme of work for Year 1 - Year 6
- Complete national curriculum coverage
- Teacher and pupil demonstration videos
- Supports teacher knowledge
- New presentation mode
- Authored by primary science specialists to provide full National curriculum coverage
- Integrated CPD within each lesson plan to support non-specialists at the point of delivery
- Teacher CPD videos to develop subject knowledge and assist with experiments and investigations
- Pupil videos demonstrating skills and methodologies
- Progression of skills and knowledge through our spiral curriculum structure
- Knowledge organisers and assessment materials for each unit
- Curriculum planning and subject leader documents and resources
- Developing and building the skills to think and work scientifically
Dive into our Science scheme
Tune in to our recorded ‘An Introduction to Science’ webinar, hosted by our subject specialists.
Explore core Science concepts, gain pedagogical insights, and access valuable teaching resources by watching this informative session.
Are you a subject leader?
We’ve created a free toolkit to aid your leadership in Science. It includes practical resources like an Ofsted audit, teacher assessments, and pupil voice documents. These tools are designed to simplify your role and enhance your effectiveness.
More CPD support
Discover our diverse selection of blogs, carefully written to empower and nurture your journey as a teacher.
Uncover valuable insights on subject leadership, stay informed about the latest developments from Ofsted/DfE, delve into the art of pedagogy, and much more!