- Music scheme of work Years 1-6
- Complete National curriculum coverage
- 100+ lesson plans and teacher demonstration videos
- Develop subject knowledge and deliver lessons with confidence
Introduction to Kapow Primary: Music
- Inter-related dimensions of music: How high or low a sound is, duration, dynamics, The speed of the music., timbre, texture, structure
Returning to school and need a condensed curriculum? Download a sixteen-week plan here and help ensure your children have covered the basic skills and knowledge for Music and other Kapow Primary subjects. (This plan assumes the children have covered our recommend units for lockdown 2021).
- Authored by primary music specialists
- Inspiring cross-curricular themes
- A full scheme of work
- Clear progression of learning throughout KS1 & KS2
See our latest Q & A with music specialist Sarah Frecknall
Our Curriculum overview shows how the Kapow primary scheme covers the requirements of the KS1 & KS2 National curriculum.