Spring term 2021 remote teaching support
Kapow Primary can help you continue to deliver a rich and balanced curriculum while your pupils are based at home.
- Each subject page lists units of lessons that we believe lend themselves best to remote teaching and learning.
- View our short video with tips on how to use the functionality on common video calling platforms to use our videos, presentations and resources in a similar way as in the classroom.
- Join our livestream week commencing 11 January for further remote teaching guidance.
- 700+ skills-based lessons, easy to adapt for any curriculum or topic at KS1 and KS2
- Adopt topic-by-topic, subject-by-subject or use as a holistic, end-to-end curriculum that ensures pupil progression
- Hundreds of bite-sized videos develop subject knowledge and provide CPD as you plan your lessons
- Rich, visual demonstrations of proven techniques developed in the classroom by top specialists
- NEW subject RSE and PSHE including puberty videos
It’s like having a subject specialist mentor on hand 24/7
Save hours of planning time
Build your subject knowledge
Ensure pupil progression
Achieve a broad and balanced curriculum
|Any 1 subject + Wellbeing||Any 2 subjects + Wellbeing||Any 3 subjects + Wellbeing||Any 4 subjects + Wellbeing||Any 5 subjects + Wellbeing||Any 6 subjects +Wellbeing|
|Small school, excl VAT (0-150 pupils)||£185||£335||£470||£595||£695||£790|
|Medium school, excl VAT (150-300 pupils)||£245||£465||£625||£780||£920||£1,055|
|Large school, excl VAT (300+ pupils)||£300||£570||£765||£960||£1,125||£1,310|