- 700+ skills-based lessons, easy to adapt for any curriculum or topic at KS1 and KS2
- Adopt topic-by-topic, lesson-by-lesson or use as a holistic, end-to-end curriculum that ensures pupil progression
- Hundreds of on demand bite-sized videos develop subject knowledge as you plan your lessons
- Rich, visual demonstrations of proven techniques developed in the classroom by top specialists
- NEW Pupil Videos for Art- DT coming soon
It’s like having a subject specialist mentor on hand 24/7
Save hours of planning time
Build your subject knowledge
Ensure pupil progression
Achieve a broad and balanced curriculum
|Any 1 subject + Wellbeing||Any 2 subjects + Wellbeing||Any 3 subjects + Wellbeing||Any 4 subjects + Wellbeing||Any 5 subjects + Wellbeing|
|Small school, excl VAT (0-150 pupils)||£185||£335||£470||£595||£695|
|Medium school, excl VAT (150-300 pupils)||£245||£465||£625||£785||£920|
|Large school, excl VAT (300+ pupils)||£300||£570||£765||£960||£1,125|
I love the ideas Kapow have given me to further develop Computing teaching in my school!
It is such an excellent source for all of my art lessons. There is nothing quite like it on the market in terms of art and DT.
Paola Aldus, Head of Art, St Teresa’s School
These plans are really good, they stretch the children and also are modern and relevant. They are easy to teach. We loved the IOT work and have now passed our ideas for a SMART classroom on to our school council.