Making you a specialist:
Art, Computing, D&T, Languages, Music and Wellbeing
Bite-size demo videos | Engaging lesson plans | Time-saving resources
School Subscriptions now available!
Schools can choose any combination of Kapow subjects. Unlimited log ins mean every member of staff can benefit from our time-saving resources and progress-inspiring lesson packs.Read more now
Resources to empower you to teach specialist subjects with confidence
Whether it’s Computing, Art, D&T, Languages, Music or Wellbeing, Kapow Primary’s specialist teachers empower you to teach with confidence and deliver engaging lessons that are designed to ensure your pupils progress.
Schools and teachers benefit from hundreds of bite-sized skills and demo videos, lesson plans, classroom resources, subject overviews and toolkits.
As primary teachers ourselves, we know just how challenging it can be to teach these lessons. Let Kapow Primary help you.
Each lesson pack contains...
A demo/skills video
- Easy-to-understand visual explanations of key teaching and learning points from subject experts
- Learn new skills with clear demonstrations of techniques
- Develop your subject knowledge lesson-by-lesson
- CPD for you: bite-sized and subject specific
A lesson plan
- Written by expert subject specialists to ensure progression of skills
- Editable with clear, easy to follow layout
- Packed with clear guidance on differentiation and assessment
- Filled with activities to inspire children
- Contains time-saving links to supporting media and resources
- ‘No preparation’ resources to supplement lesson plans
- Huge variety of engaging and editable resources to suit all learners
- Whiteboard presentations
- Ready to print and use immediately
Benefits of Kapow Primary
Provide all staff with ongoing CPD across six subjects for a fraction of the normal cost.
Demonstrate consistency and depth of teaching across the full curriculum to OFSTED.
Develop subject knowledge and confidence in the more specialist subjects of the curriculum.
Significantly reduce your planning time, freeing you to focus on the needs of your children.
Provide children with a rich and deep curriculum, with engaging lessons and activities.
Unearth and foster new skills and interests, helping pupils realise their full academic potential.