Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
To understand why trust is an important part of positive relationships
Pupils should know:
- What trust is, who to trust and why and what to do if they don’t trust someone or someone breaks their trust.
Pupils needing extra support: Can use the Activity: Comic book ideas resource for support.
Pupils working at greater depth: Should explore more complex Relying on someone to do something for you, such as keeping a secret or doing you a favour…. Problems that need resolving or working through. within their stories.
Assessing pupils' progress and understanding
In this topic
- Assessment RSE & PSHE Y3: Family and relationships
- Lesson 1: Healthy families
- Lesson 2: Friendship conflict
- Lesson 3: Friendship: conflict versus bullying
- Lesson 4: Effective communication
- Lesson 5: Learning who to trust
- Lesson 6: Respecting differences in others
- Lesson 7: Stereotyping: Gender
- Lesson 8: Stereotyping: Age