Explore by key stage
- Full National Curriculum coverage and EYFS
- 100+ lesson plans, resources and presentations
- Ensures pupil progression
- Built-in CPD
- Online safety covered
- All lessons accessible on desktops, laptops, tablets and chromebooks
Introduction to Kapow Primary: Computing
Post-lockdown curriculum 2021
Download a sixteen-week condensed curriculum plan here and support your pupils in covering the essential skills and knowledge for D&T. (This plan assumes the children have covered our recommended units for remote teaching in January & February 2021).
- Authored by primary computing specialists using free readily-available software
- In-built CPD for teachers: learn as you plan
- A full scheme of work, easily adaptable to your teaching needs
- Clear progression of skills and learning throughout EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Relevant cross-curricular opportunities
Our curriculum overview shows how our Computing lessons cover the requirements of the National Curriculum and aspects of the EYFS goals 40-60 months.
- New alternative units for tablet and Chromebook users, ensuring all lessons are accessible on all devices: Y1 Programming, Y2 Stop motion, Y3 Digital literacy, Y5 Stop motion animation, Y5 Programming: music.
- Online safety units of lessons for Years 1-6 (March)
- Assessment (April)
What others say...
I love the ideas Kapow have given me to further develop Computing teaching in my school!
These plans are really good, they stretch the children and also are modern and relevant. They are easy to teach. We loved the IOT work and have now passed our ideas for a SMART classroom on to our school council.