- 100+ lesson plans, resources and teacher videos
- Adopt as a scheme or adapt to your school's curriculum
- Ensure pupil progression
- Built-in CPD
- NEW Alternative units to ensure ALL lessons are accessible on laptops, tablets and chromebooks
- NEW EYFS units and lessons
How to use Kapow Primary on common video sharing platforms
Brand new EYFS units: Find out more
- Authored by primary computing specialists using free readily-available software
- In-built CPD for teachers: learn as you plan
- A full scheme of work, easily adaptable to your teaching needs
- Clear progression of skills and learning throughout, EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Relevant cross-curricular opportunities
Introduction to Kapow Primary: Computing
Our curriculum overview shows how our Computing lessons cover the requirements of the National Curriculum and aspects of the EYFS goals 40-60 months.
- Alternative online, Y1 Programming Bee-Bots unit
- More digital safety lessons (January)
- Kapow Primary content mapped to the 'Education for a Connected World' curriculum (January)
- Further guidance for non G-suite schools (January)
- Alternative Y5 Programming: Music unit for Chromebook users
- Alternative Y3 Digital literacy unit for iPad users
- Alternative Y2 Stop motion unit us with devices without cameras
- Alternative Y2 Stop motion unit for iPad users
- EYFS units and lessons
- New Y4 coding topic
What others say...
I Feelings of affection for your family. the ideas Kapow have given me to further develop Computing teaching in my school!
These plans are really good, they Loosening and extending the muscles. the children and also are modern and relevant. They are easy to teach. We loved the IOT work and have now passed our ideas for a SMART classroom on to our school A group of people who manage the affairs of a city, county, or organisation....