Before the lesson
Download classroom resource
- To learn what a keyboard is and how to locate relevant keys.
- To learn how to log in and log out.
- To understand why we need to log in and out.
- Spell words by identifying the sounds and then writing the sound with letter/s.
- Re-read what they have written to check that it makes sense.
Characteristics of Effective Learning
- Active learning
Outcomes taken from Development Matters, 2021.
ELGs taken from the new statutory framework for the EYFS, 2021.
To learn what a mouse is and to develop basic mouse skills such as moving and clicking.
To use a simple online paint tool to create digital art.