- Full National Curriculum coverage KS1 and KS2
- 100+ lesson plans, resources and presentations
- Built-in CPD
- New classroom view
- Chronology awareness
Knowledge and skills developed
- Substantive concepts: power, invasion, settlement and migration, civilisation, tax and trade, beliefs, achievements and follies of mankind.
- Disciplinary concepts: change and continuity, similarities and differences, cause and consequence, historical significance, sources of evidence and historical interpretation.
- Historical enquiry: posing a historical question, gathering, organising and evaluating evidence, interpreting findings, analysing and making connections evaluating and drawing conclusions and communicating findings
Quick links for subject planning
Intent, implementation and impact
Progression of skills and knowledge
Unique interactive timeline
Used throughout the scheme, our unique timeline helps pupils sequence and understand the chronology of the periods of history they investigate.
The Kapow Primary timeline
- New units
- Knowledge organisers and assessment for all units
History community group
Join our Facebook community group, a space to share ideas and inspiration for teaching primary History.