- To learn about travel to France through role play.
Pupils should be taught to:
- Engage in conversations, read carefully and show understanding of words, broaden vocabulary develop ability to learn new words, speak in sentences.
- 06.3 To develop a sketch or role play
- IU 6.2 Discuss similarities and differences between cultures
Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
During the week
- During the week, point to objects in the classroom and either say them correctly or incorrectly. For example, point at a pen and say “C’est un crayon.” The children should respond with “Non, ce n’est pas un crayon. C’est un stylo” – No it is not a pencil, it’s a pen.