Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
- To understand the impact of bullying and the responsibility of bystanders to help
Respectful relationships > Pupils should know about different types of bullying (including cyberbullying), the impact of bullying, responsibilities of bystanders (primarily reporting bullying to an adult) and how to get help.
Pupils needing extra support: Should be supported by their Those in the same year group as you. as a result of working in a mixed ability group.
Pupils working at greater depth: Should be challenged to also look at the situation in the story from the view of the bully and explore why they might be behaving in that way.
Assessing pupils' progress and understanding
In this topic
- Assessment RSE & PSHE Y4: Family and relationships
- Lesson 1: Respect and manners
- Lesson 2: Healthy friendships
- Lesson 3 - How my behaviour affects others
- Lesson 4: Bullying
- Lesson 5: Stereotypes: Gender
- Lesson 6: Stereotypes: Disability
- Lesson 7: Families in the wider world (free lesson)
- Lesson 8: Change and loss