Design & Technology
- Develop subject knowledge and deliver lessons with impact
- 100+ lesson plans, resources, teacher cpd videos, pupil videos
- Adopt as a scheme or adapt to your school's curriculum
- Ensure pupil progression
- ***New*** Knowledge Organisers for each topic
Remote teaching spring 2021
Introduction to Kapow Primary: D&T
Our curriculum overview shows how Kapow Primary’s Design & technology scheme covers the requirements of the National curriculum KS1 and KS2
- Authored by primary D&T specialists
- Content based on D&T Association's "Projects on a Page"
- A full scheme of work, easily adaptable to your teaching needs, time and resources
- Clear progression of learning throughout KS1 & KS2.
- Relevant cross-curricular opportunities
Try a sample Teacher Video
Try a sample pupil video
- Pupil videos featuring demonstrations of the skills and activities
- Knowledge organisers for all topics (see Teaching support materials section)
- New lessons for teaching the computer aided design (CAD) aspect of the curriculum
- New 'enhanced' units of lessons for teaching D&T in greater depth, or for additional D&T projects
The Design and Technology Association supports high How good or bad something is. To make, draw or write plans for something., engineering and technology education.