Design & technology
- Scheme of work for Years 1-6
- Complete National curriculum coverage
- 100+ lesson plans, adaptable to different topics
- Teacher and pupil demonstration videos
Introducing Design and technology at Kapow Primary
- Authored by primary D&T specialists.
- Content based on D&T Association's "Projects on a Page" and beyond.
- A full scheme of work, easily adaptable to your teaching needs, time and resources.
- Clear progression of learning throughout KS1 and KS2.
- Relevant cross-curricular opportunities.
- Assessment quiz and knowledge catcher for every unit of lessons.
- Long terms plans (3 versions: Standard, Combined Art and D&T and Mixed-age).
- Resources and costings information for equipment and consumables required for all units.
- Knowledge organisers for KS2 Digital world units and Year 3 Electric poster unit.
- Alternative themes for existing units to provide a greater choice of topics and applied learning (ongoing throughout 2022-2024).
- EYFS units (Summer term 2022).
Follow this link for details of all planned updates.
Popular Design and technology blog posts
- Bring real-world production methods to your class and take control of resources and cost
- How to approach the new Digital world units in Design and technology
- Short of curriculum time for Design and technology?
See all of our Design and technology blogs here.
Read our Design and technology blog, ‘Bring real-world production methods to your class and take control of resources and costs‘ showing how you can use real-life production methods to deliver lessons with a difference! This approach is also a great way to get pupils working effectively as a team and striving for a common goal!