- Scheme of work for Years R-6
- Complete National curriculum coverage
- 100+ lesson plans, adaptable to different topics
- Teacher and pupil demonstration videos
Knowledge and skills developed
- Cooking and nutrition
- Mechanical systems
- Electrical systems
- Digital world
Skills and knowledge progression
Controlling the resources and costs of D&T
National curriculum mapping
D&T at Kapow Primary
A short introduction to Kapow Primary's Design & technology scheme of work
Introduction to Kapow Primary D&T
- Authored by primary D&T specialists.
- A full scheme of work, easily adaptable to your teaching needs, time and resources.
- Clear progression of learning throughout KS1 and KS2.
- Relevant cross-curricular opportunities.
Read our ‘Bring real-world production methods to your class and take control of resources and costs’ blog post to learn how you can use real life production methods to deliver lessons with a difference! This is also a great way to get pupils working as a team.
Design and technology community group
For inspiration and support for D&T, join our Facebook group.