- To create an autumnal wreath using natural found objects.
- To experiment with different ways to join materials.
Understanding the world
- Explore the natural world around them.
- Understand the effect of changing seasons on the natural world around them.
- ELG: The natural world: Understand some important processes and changes in the natural world around them, including the seasons and changing states of matter.
Expressive arts and design
- ELG: Creating with materials: Safely use and explore a variety of materials, tools and techniques, experimenting with colour, design, texture, form and function.
Characteristics of effective learning
- Playing and exploring.
Outcomes taken from Development Matters, 2021.
ELGs taken from the Statutory framework for the EYFS, 2021.
Before the lesson
Prompts for learning
Note any specific next steps for individual pupils.