What's our story
Kapow Primary was born because of the lack of affordable, accessible support for teachers across the more practical, non-core subjects.
Many schools were feeling that they weren’t offering a well-rounded educational experience for their pupils following the 2014 National Curriculum changes and the stronger focus on maths and English.
In addition, the brand new subject of computing was added to the curriculum as well as the mandatory requirement to teach a language at KS2.
Many of us went into teaching to inspire a love of learning in children and to expose them to a wide range of subjects, knowledge and skills. However, budget and time constraints can make it difficult to realise these aspirations.
We hope that Kapow Primary helps schools and teachers to achieve these challenges.
We listened to teachers and schools and then designed Kapow Primary to help...
We’re mindful of the time and financial pressures on you, so we:
- Minimise the costs of equipment and materials required to teach our lessons.
- Do not expect you to take out a subscription to all our subjects, just choose the ones that interest you.
- Offer free trials, without further obligation, so you can look at Kapow Primary in your own time, without pressure from sales calls – although we do love to hear from you!
- Have transparent pricing: you can see membership prices and what’s included here: pricing.
- The more subjects you buy, the less the per-subject cost and you can upgrade at any point in your subscription year and still benefit from the multi-subject discount.
Meet Kapow Primary!
Head of Content and former teacher
Marketing Consultant and former teacher
Editing and Publishing
Content Developer and former teacher