Kapow Primary was created from a genuine need for affordable and accessible support for teachers in the foundation, non-core subjects. We understand that schools often struggle to provide a well-rounded education for their pupils, especially since the changes to the 2014 National Curriculum and the increased emphasis on maths and English.
With the introduction of new subjects like computing and mandatory language teaching at KS2, many teachers lack confidence in teaching these subjects without additional support and training. At Kapow Primary, we want to help schools and teachers offer a broad and balanced curriculum that stretches and inspires children and supports the development of their knowledge and skills.
Our goal is to provide fresh, updated, and relevant content and resources that are constantly being improved and refreshed. That is why we built an online subscription source of carefully structured and enjoyable lesson plans and supporting resources, including CPD videos, that is affordable, easy to use, and accessible to all schools. We are proud to have been adopted by over 5,000 primary schools, and we continue to grow rapidly thanks to word-of-mouth recommendations within the teaching profession.
At Kapow Primary, we are committed to helping teachers inspire a love of learning in children and expose pupils to a wide range of subjects. We believe that budgets and time constraints should not hinder these aspirations. That is why we offer a range of nine foundation subjects, including history and science, and we plan to expand this range even further in 2023 and beyond with the launch of science, Spanish, and Religion and Worldviews. Check out the video o to learn more about how Kapow Primary can help your school offer a more comprehensive and engaging curriculum.
We listened to teachers and schools and then designed Kapow Primary to provide...
What about the cost?
We’re mindful of the time and financial pressures on you, so we:
- Minimise the costs of equipment and materials required to teach our lessons. Just search required resources and you can see the list of extras required.
- Do not expect you to take out a subscription to all our subjects, just choose the ones that interest you.
- Offer free trials, without further obligation, so you can look at Kapow Primary in your own time, without pressure from sales calls – although we do love to hear from you!
- Don’t employ a sales team. We have transparent pricing: you can see the cost clearly on the website by clicking the pricing button and there is a link to our pricing for MATs and clusters of schools.
- The more subjects you buy, the less the per-subject cost and you can upgrade at any point in your subscription year and still benefit from the multi-subject discount.
- We do not renew your subscriptions automatically so you remain in control.
The best way to find out more is to take out a no-obligation free trial for seven days here. Your access lapses at the end of the trial; there is no automatic sign-up.
Meet Kapow Primary!
Director of Content and former teacher
Editing and Publishing
Video Producer and former teacher
Executive Project Manager
Designer, Content Creator and former teacher
Head of curriculum design and architecture
Content Creator - Geography