RSE and PSHE
- Full curriculum coverage
- Animated puberty videos for children
- 100+ child friendly lesson plans
- Information for parents
- NEW PSHE lessons
- NEW Teacher videos, featuring Q&As with experts
Be RSE & PSHE ready!
Relationships and Sex Education will become compulsory for all primary schools in the academic year 2020/21. How can you ensure your school is curriculum compliant and your colleagues are ready to teach all that is required?
Our RSE and PSHE content is co-authored by specialists and is designed to provide a full scheme of work and support teachers with their subject knowledge, and provides engaging lessons for pupils.
- Valuing families and different family structures
- Creating and maintaining positive friendships
- Developing safe and respectful relationships
- Understanding the changes that take place during puberty
- Promoting good health and carrying out first aid
- The ability to make independent choices and not to be influenced by others
- Operating safely in a digital world
- Unique animated puberty videos for pupils
- Full curriculum coverage across three topics: safety and the changing body; health and wellbeing; and families and relationships
- Additional resources such as parent presentation and a progression of learning guide
- Created by subject specialists
- 135 lesson plans and supporting resources easy to adapt for each year group
- Supports the PSHE Association
- Five animated pupil videos covering puberty, menstruation, pregnancy and birth
- Stereotyping lessons for Years 1, 2 and 3
Watch the Q&A with subject expert Sarah Huggins!
- Y5 & Y6 PSHE lessons (December)
- 10 Teacher videos (December)
- Stereotyping lessons for Years 4, 5, 6 (November)