- To read and build factually and grammatically accurate sentences
Pupils should be taught to:
- Understand basic grammar and apply to build sentences
- Write some words and phrases from memory
- Choose words and write them into a gapped text (L5.3)
- Understand that the order of words in a sentence influences meaning (L5.2)
Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
Teacher knowledge - language points
During the week
- Watch the video from Lesson 1 on link: ‘European Space Station – Paxi et le système solaire’ on VideoLink and listen for all the descriptive vocabulary.
- Create a class Galaxy Guide, with fact files on each planet.
- Using link: ‘LanguageGuide.org – French, Space’, to listen to the space vocabulary being pronounced and try the associated activities.