Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
- To understand their strengths and set themselves achievable goals
- The National Curriculum states that ‘All schools should make provision for personal, social, health and economic education (PSHE)’
Pupils needing extra support: May need help in recognising their The things we are good at. and so could benefit from an adult or peer giving them examples of when they’ve shown a The ability to do something well..
It could be Helping someone or a situation to improve. to provide them with examples of how to break down a skill into smaller, achievable goals.
Pupils working at greater depth: Can be challenged to explain how they will reach their Something that you want to achieve. in greater detail, explaining when, where and how they will develop this new skill.
Assessing pupils' progress and understanding
In this topic
- Assessment RSE & PSHE Y2: Health and wellbeing
- Lesson 1: Experiencing different feelings
- Lesson 2: Healthy body, healthy brain: being active
- Lesson 3: Relaxation: breathing exercises
- Lesson 4: Steps to success
- Lesson 5: Resilience: developing a growth mindset
- Lesson 6: Healthy diet
- Lesson 7: Looking after our teeth