Before the lesson
- To create a pattern using two pitches
Pupils should be taught to:
- Use their voices expressively and creatively by singing songs and speaking chants and rhymes
- Play tuned (and untuned) instruments musically
- Listen with concentration and understanding to a range of high quality (live) and recorded music
- Experiment with, create, select and combine sounds using the interrelated dimensions of music (pitch)
Pupils needing extra support: Might need adult support to come up with a name, they can then play a high note and a low note and play a simple A regular repeated pattern of sound.
Pupils working at greater depth: Should be challenged to use more than two notes in their patterns.