Before the lesson
- To compose a piece of music as part of a group
Pupils should be taught to:
- Use their voices expressively and creatively by singing songs
- Play tuned and untuned instruments musically
- Experiment with, create, select and combine sounds using the interrelated dimensions of music
- Listen with concentration and understanding to a range of high-quality recorded music
Pupils needing extra support: Could be grouped together so that you can offer differentiation by support.
Pupils working at greater depth: Should add a contrasting soundscape to the end of their composition.