Before the lesson
- To recap what the subject of PSHE is and how we can help everyone to learn effectively in these lessons
There is no statutory guidance for this introductory lesson.
Pupils needing extra support: May need support remembering what they learned about last year and understanding why rules are particularly important in PSHE.
Pupils working at greater depth: Should be challenged to explain the potential consequences of not following the rules.
Assessing pupils' progress and understanding
In this topic
- Assessment Y1/2: (CB) Health and wellbeing
- Assessment Y1/2: (CB) Family and relationships
- Assessment Y3/4: (CB) Family and relationships
- Y3/4 Introductory Lesson 1 (Cycle B): Setting ground rules and signposting
- Y3/4 Lesson 2 (Cycle B): Friendship issues and bullying
- Y3/4 Lesson 3 (Cycle B): Healthy families
- Y3/4 Lesson 4 (Cycle B): Stereotyping: Gender
- Y3/4: Lesson 5 (Cycle B): Stereotyping: Age/Disability
- Y3/4 Lesson 6 (Cycle B): How my behaviour affects others
- Y3/4 Lesson 7 (Cycle B): Effective communication to support relationships
- Y3/4 Lesson 8 (Cycle B): Respect and manners
- Y3/4 Lesson 9 (Cycle B): Respecting differences