- To plan a holiday to France
Pupils should be taught to:
- To describe places and things in writing, present ideas to a range of audiences, develop ability to understand new words, read carefully and show understanding of words.
IU 6.3 Present information about an aspect of culture and use ICT to present information.
Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
During the week
- Research different parts of France and have the children look at the types of holiday they could have there. You can use the internet but also get holiday brochures from your local travel agent. Try your local charity shops for travel guides also.
- Why not ask the travel agent to come into school and give a talk about travelling to France?
- Have the children explore different French holiday sites, and thinking where they would like to go, how they would get there, and what they would do once there.