Before the lesson
- To begin to recognise some regular verbs in the present tense
Pupils should be taught to:
- Describe actions orally
- Conjugation of verbs / Key features and patterns of language
- Prepare a short presentation (O5.4)
- Apply knowledge of rules when building sentences (KAL)
During the week
- The children could make cartoon drawings of their play sketches or take photos of the groups in action and caption them.
- Write and display the French subject pronouns around the classroom and you call one and the children have to point/go to the correct sign. (Call out in French first, then in English to show understanding).