- Authored by primary music specialists
- Music scheme of work for Reception - Year 6
- Full national curriculum coverage
- 100+ lesson plans and teacher CPD and demo videos
- Inspiring cross-curricular themes
- KS2 whole-class instrumental lessons
Whole-class instrumental lessons
In line with the DfE’s 2020 Model Music Curriculum, Kapow Primary’s KS2 whole-class instrumental scheme is a progressive collection of 30 lessons, teacher videos and accompanying staff notation teacher skills videos.
Each unit focuses on music from a different part of the world and features a bespoke piece of music composed specifically for the scheme, including sheet music, performance and backing tracks.
- Implementing the National Plan for Music Education
- Cultural diversity and inclusion in the primary Music curriculum
- An overview of the Ofsted Music Research Review
- How to teach a whole-class instrumental lesson
Music Subject Leader?
Enhance your Music leadership: Our pre-made toolkit boosts confidence and organisation. Access Teacher knowledge audits, EYFS, KS1 and KS2 pupil voice surveys, and Subject audit for Ofsted to help you be prepared and more.