Before the lesson
- To assemble electronics and complete their electronic game
Pupils should be taught to:
- Model ideas through prototypes
- Select from and use a wide range of tools and equipment to perform practical tasks
- Understand and use electronics in their products
- Evaluate their ideas and products against design criteria and consider the views of others to improve their work
Pupils needing extra support: May need support when using A metal tool used for holding, twisting or cutting wire. to The form of an object. the A thin piece of copper thread which conducts electricity to connect circuit components together…..
Pupils working at greater depth: Should create more complex shapes with the wire and To put all parts together to form the final product. the backboard to their game.