- To recap what the subject of PSHE is and how we can help everyone to learn effectively in these lessons
There is no statutory guidance for this introductory lesson.
Before the lesson
Pupils needing extra support: May need support remembering what they learned about last year and understanding why rules are particularly important in PSHE.
Pupils working at greater depth: Should be challenged to explain the potential consequences of not following the rules.
Assessing pupils' progress and understanding
In this topic
- Assessment Y3/4: (CA) Family and relationships
- Y3/4 Introductory Lesson 1 (Cycle A): Setting ground rules and signposting
- Y3/4 Lesson 2 (Cycle A): Friendship issues and bullying
- Y3/4 Lesson 3 (Cycle A): Healthy families
- Y3/4 Lesson 4 (Cycle A): Stereotyping: Gender
- Y3/4: Lesson 5 (Cycle A): Stereotyping: Age/Disability
- Mixed-age Y3/4 Lesson 6 (Cycle A): Healthy friendships - boundaries
- Y3/4 Lesson 7 (Cycle A): Learning who to trust
- Y3/4 Lesson 8 (Cycle A): Respecting differences
- Mixed-age Y3/4 Lesson 9 (Cycle A): Change and loss - bereavement