Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
- To begin to understand the conventions of courtesy and manners
- The conventions of courtesy and manners
Pupils needing extra support: Give some additional questions such as: how loudly might you speak in this situation? Who else might be there and how would they expect you to behave?
Pupils working at greater depth: Can look at the situations in more detail for example recognising that different grandparents might have different Anticipating that something will happen a certain way. or that the type of cafe or restaurant might make a Something that does not bear any resemblance or similarity to another thing…..
Assessing pupils' progress and understanding
In this topic
- Assessment RSE & PSHE Y2: Families and relations
- Lesson 1: Families offer stability and love
- Lesson 2: Families are all different
- Lesson 3: Managing friendships
- Lesson 4: Unhappy friendships
- Lesson 5: Introduction to manners and courtesy
- Lesson 6: Change and loss
- Lesson 7: Gender stereotypes – Careers and jobs