- To ask and answer questions about different countries in the French-speaking world.
Pupils should be taught to:
- Present ideas and information orally
- Ask and answer questions
- O5.4 Prepare a short presentation on a familiar topic
- IU5.2 Learn about places in different countries
Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
During the week
- The children design posters, postcards or holiday brochures to represent their home county.
- Discuss where the children might be going on holiday and try and work out who will have the longest and shortest journey.
- Look out for international sporting events, for example, the World Cup, the Olympics, and note which of the French-speaking countries are taking part.