Before the lesson
- To create a 3D model of a creature
Pupils should be taught:
- To use a range of materials creatively to design and make products
- To use their experiences and imagination
- To develop a wide range of art and design techniques
- About the work of a range of artists, craft makers and designers
Pupils needing extra support: May need help in the design process as well as cutting and taping their materials and assembling the creature.
Pupils working at greater depth: Arrange limbs symmetrically, in pairs.
Can you justify where the body parts of the creature are? Does it have a mouth, for example?