Essential subject materials (Art and design)
A bank of teacher resources to complement Kapow Primary's Art & design scheme of work.
Curriculum planning materials for Art and design
Resources to assist in planning the delivery of the Art and design curriculum:
- Long-term plans: a standard version; condensed version for those short on curriculum time; a combined Art and design and D&T plan and a version for those teaching mixed-age groups.
- A curriculum overview showing how our lessons and units cover the requirements of the KS1 and KS2 National curriculum.
- A guidance document on how to adapt Kapow Primary's Art and design units to other themes
Progression resources for Art and design
A couple of useful resources relating to students' progress in Kapow Primary's Art and design units:
- A pupil progression of skills chart based on the Kapow Primary scheme showing how pupils build their skills in Art and design over KS1 and KS2.
- A document showing the progression of vocabulary in the Kapow Primary Art and design scheme of work year by year.