Resource Bank: Planning materials for Music
Three useful documents to support in planning the teaching of primary school Music:
- Long-term plans to assist in the delivery of the Kapow Primary lessons. We offer a standard and condensed version of our plans to suit the needs of your school.
- A progression of skills and knowledge overview document for music highlighting how Kapow Primary's scheme of work ensures progressions in key music skills and knowledge from EYFS to Year 6.
- A curriculum overview showing how our scheme meets the requirements of the Music KS1 and KS2 National curriculum.
- A list of vocabulary that is covered across the Kapow Primary Music scheme of work.
- A long-term plan for teaching Music in a mixed-age setting - coming soon!
Music: Long-term plan
Music: Long-term plan — condensed curriculum
Music: Long-term plan — mixed-age
Music: Progression of skills and knowledge
Music: Progression of skills and knowledge — condensed
Music: Progression of skills and knowledge — mixed-age
Music: Key skills and knowledge by unit
Music: National curriculum mapping