- To know that some verbs do not follow regular patterns
Pupils should be taught to:
- Conjugation of high-frequency verbs
- Develop accurate pronunciation
- Practise new language with a friend (LLS)
- Pronounce/read aloud unknown words (KAL)
Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
Teacher knowledge - language points
During the week
- Children invent and lead other games to practise the two new verbs.
- You can play the children the songs on the videos and get them to join in, using:
- Create a wall display of the verb bugs.
- Introduce the children to online verb tables using the link: ‘Collins dictionary – French verb tables’