Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
- To explore using our voices to make a variety of sounds.
Communication and language
- Understand how to listen carefully and why listening is important.
Expressive arts and design
- Explore and engage in music making and dance, performing solo or in groups.
Characteristics of Effective Learning
- Playing and exploring
Outcomes taken from Development Matters, 2021.
ELGs taken from the new statutory framework for the EYFS, 2021.
Prompts for learning
- To think about how to use our bodies to make sounds.
- To explore different sounds and think about The speed of the music.
Note any specific next steps for individual children.