- Scheme of work for Years R-6
- Complete National curriculum coverage
- 100+ lesson plans, adaptable to different topics
- Teacher and pupil demonstration videos
- Authored by primary D&T specialists.
- A full scheme of work, easily adaptable to your teaching needs, time and resources.
- Clear progression of learning throughout KS1 and KS2.
- Relevant cross-curricular opportunities.
Read our ‘Bring real-world production methods to your class and take control of resources and costs’ blog post to learn how you can use real life production methods to deliver lessons with a difference! This is also a great way to get pupils working as a team.
D&T Subject leader?
Discover free resources designed to support leaders in their roles. It includes pupil voice surveys, teacher knowledge audits to identify professional learning gaps, and subject audits for Ofsted readiness, among other valuable tools, ensuring you feel well-prepared and supported.