Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
- To listen and communicate effectively
Respectful relationships > Pupils should know the practical steps they can take in a range of different contexts to improve or support respectful relationships.
Pupils needing extra support: Would benefit from working in groups with more able pupils to support them.
Pupils working at greater depth: Should be asked to give specific examples of things a good listener would say or do.
Assessing pupils' progress and understanding
In this topic
- Assessment RSE & PSHE Y3: Family and relationships
- Lesson 1: Healthy families
- Lesson 2: Friendship conflict
- Lesson 3: Friendship: conflict versus bullying
- Lesson 4: Effective communication
- Lesson 5: Learning who to trust
- Lesson 6: Respecting differences in others
- Lesson 7: Stereotyping: Gender
- Lesson 8: Stereotyping: Age