Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
- To understand the importance of being kind online and what this looks like
- Internet and safety harms > pupils should know: how to consider the effect of their online actions on others and know how to recognise and display respectful behaviour online and the importance of keeping personal information private.
- Online relationships > pupils should know: that the same principles apply to online relationships as to face-to-face relationships, including the importance of respect for others online including when we are anonymous.
Pupils needing extra support:Provide pupils with the Activity: Positive phrases. You should also support pupils with copying the teacher into their email.
Pupils working at greater depth: Share a greater range of tips and also add more positives about the person they are writing too.
Assessing pupils' progress and understanding
In this topic
- Lesson 1: First Aid: Emergencies and calling for help
- Lesson 2: First Aid: bites and stings
- Lesson 3: Be kind online
- Lesson 4: Cyberbullying
- Lesson 5: Fake emails
- Lesson 6: Drugs, alcohol and tobacco: making choices
- Lesson 7: Drugs, alcohol and tobacco: influences
- Lesson 8: Keeping safe out and about