Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
- Express and justify an opinion on a range of themes.
- Understand and agree/disagree with another opinion.
Pupils should be taught to:
- Broaden their vocabulary and develop their ability to understand new words that introduced into familiar written material, including using a dictionary, understand basic grammar to build sentences.
- O 6.1 Agree or disagree with statements made about a spoken passage. LLS Evaluate work.
During the week
- Research a town in France, such as Amiens. Use links:
- Take a virtual tour of the Louvre: ‘Louvre – online tours’
- Pupils can research museums ‘National Museum of Natural History – The cabinet of virtual realities’
- Visit ‘BBC Bitesize – Primary’ to explore more ideas of things to do