- Full National curriculum coverage EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- 100+ lesson plans, resources and presentations
- Built-in CPD
- Online safety
- Compatible with desktops, laptops, tablets and Chromebooks
- Assessment materials
- Authored by primary computing specialists using free readily-available software.
- A full scheme of work, easily adaptable to your teaching needs.
- Resources to support less confident staff: learn as you plan with our teacher and pupil videos.
- Clear progression of skills and learning throughout EYFS, KS1 & KS2.
- Relevant cross-curricular opportunities.
- Content mapped to Education for a Connected World framework and the Teaching online safety in schools DfE document.
Need support as a subject leader?
Look no further than our free subject leader toolkit, featuring documents such as pupil voice, audits for gaps in teacher knowledge and support with Ofsted preperation. Helping you to lead with confidence and readiness.
- Teaching online safety in primary schools
- An overview of Kapow Primary’s Computing scheme
- Mixed-age teaching for rural schools
- Computing subject lead support