- Complete national curriculum coverage
- Progressive scheme of work for Reception to Year 6
- Teacher and pupil demonstration videos
- 140+ art lesson plans easily adaptable to other topics
- Adaptive teaching and clear assessment criteria
Kapow Primary art offers:
- Progressive lesson sequencing
- Teacher CPD videos
- Exciting lessons featuring a diverse range of artists and craftspeople
- Opportunities for creative outcomes
- 100+ CPD teacher videos to develop your subject knowledge
- 70+ pupil videos, demonstrating skills and techniques
- Integrated teaching of the formal elements of art (line, shape, form, tone, texture, pattern and colour)
- Progression of knowledge and skills across from Reception to Y6
- Knowledge organisers for all units
- Assessment materials
*NEW* Teacher visual art assessment tool
Our visual art assessment tool has been designed to support teachers in the assessment of pupil’s practical skills and knowledge.
- Visual examples of artwork produced by children using our art and design scheme.
- Annotations that highlight classroom observations or pinpoint features within a piece of work.
- A gallery overview of the featured work for a visual snapshot of the work produced within the unit.