Over the last twelve months subscribers have benefited from:
- An intent, implementation and impact statement to help schools draft their own 3 I’s statements.
- Long-term plans that cover the national curriculum for RSE and PSHE:
- Mixed-age lessons for years 1/2, 2/3, 4/5 and 5/6, see this example.
- Assessment quizzes, see this example.
- Knowledge organisers for all units.
- Webinars hosted by specialists.
What’s coming up?
Over the next twelve months, RSE and PSHE subscribers will have access to these new resources:
- Progression of skills for mixed-age planning.
- Assessment for mixed-age planning.
- Medium-term plan/unit overviews for all units.
- Knowledge progression document.
- Guidance on how to transition to the Kapow Primary scheme of work for RSE and PSHE