Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
- To read and build factually and grammatically accurate sentences
Pupils should be taught to:
- Understand basic grammar and apply to build sentences
- Write some words and phrases from memory
- Choose words and write them into a gapped text (L5.3)
- Understand that the order of words in a sentence influences meaning (L5.2)
During the week
- Watch the video from Lesson 1 on Link: ‘Paxi and the solar system’ on SafeYouTube, and listen out for all the descriptive vocabulary.
- Create a class Galaxy Guide, with fact files on each planet.
- Visit this Link: ‘French language guide website’ to hear the pronunciation of space vocabulary and try the associated activities.