- To ask and answer a question about feelings in French
National curriculum links
Pupils should be taught to:
- Engage in conversations, ask and answer questions
- Ask and answer questions (O3.3)
- Use physical response, mime and gesture to convey meaning (O3.4)
- Imitate pronunciation of sounds (KAL)
Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
Teacher knowledge - language points
During the week
- Call the register asking each child how they are.
- Put the smiley flashcards in different areas of the hall/playground. Call out one and children run to the correct base.
- Bring out your talk puppet and let the children tell it how they are are feeling.