Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
- To use number words to give more information about ourselves
National curriculum links
Pupils should be taught to:
- Speak in sentences, using familiar vocabulary
- Read carefully and show understanding of words, phrases and simple writing
- Speak clearly and confidently (O3.1)
- Use the context of what they see to determine some of the meaning (LLS)
During the week
- Write a note back to Amelie. What other sentences could they ‘steal’ and adapt to write about themselves?
- Design your own magnificent birthday cake, iced with your name and a sentence to say how old you are (you can use digits for numbers here).
- Use numbers and colours in French for all your PE activities this week.