Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
- To ask and answer a question about something you have or don’t have
National curriculum links
Pupils should be taught to:
- Understand basic grammar (feminine, masculine and neuter forms) and how to apply it to build sentences
- Engage in conversations; ask and answer questions
- Ask and answer questions (O3.3)
- Recognise question forms and negatives (KAL)
- Remember a sequence of spoken words (O3.4)
During the week
- Find excuses during the day to ask children for different items you need.
- Have the mini cards available for use at break or other appropriate times. Encourage the children to design their own rules for new games and share them.
- Don’t forget to keep practising your numbers – can you and the class count down from 12 to be ready? (It’s not so easy backwards!)