Before the lesson
Download classroom resources
- To edit email content and add an attachment
Pupils should be taught to:
- Understand computer networks, including the internet; how they can provide multiple services, such as the World Wide Web, and the opportunities they offer for communication and collaboration
- Use search technologies effectively, appreciate how results are selected and ranked, and be discerning in evaluating digital content
- Select, use and combine a variety of software (including internet services) on a range of digital devices to design and create […] content that accomplish given goals
- Use technology safely, respectfully and responsibly; recognise acceptable/unacceptable behaviour; identify a range of ways to report concerns about content and contact
Pupils needing extra support: can be supported with navigating two tabs at once for email and image searching. Encourage children to keep their email short so that they can focus on editing the content.
Pupils working at greater depth: Ask pupils to use the hyperlink button to create a link to a website.